Senior iOS Developer
Change the text and make it your own. Click here to begin editing.
• At least 5 years of professional iOS development
• Detailed knowledge of Swift
• Experience with reactive programming (RxSwift, Combine)
• Experience with a variety of iOS frameworks
• Familiarity with RESTful APIs
• A portfolio of iOS applications
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or related field
• Experience with unit testing and CI/CD is a plus
about the company
This must be the place. We are into creating more knowladge and experience, not titles. The structure here is merit-based and we got an inner value meter for doing our best work. We would like to welcome your passion and your expertise to the playground.
"Check out our website and our values!"
your area of responsibility
• Implementation of software solutions within selected technologies in collaboration with other teams
• Active participation in the development of software
• Participation in the assessment of the time required for execution of the project
• Updating of the tasks and time tracking in JIRA and Tempo
• Mentoring junior colleagues and sharing knowledge within company
• A structured onboarding and orientation process for first couple of months • Mentor and buddy to make the transition to WM easier.
• The opportunity to work with great people who share the same values
• Friendly environment and colleagues always eager to help and share their knowledge and experiences
• Complex, innovative projects for highly recognisable brands
• The opportunity to use modern APIs and technologies