Change the text and make it your own. Click here to begin editing.
• 2+ years of previous release and/or software development experience
• Excellent understanding of computer software and it's development lifecycle
• Excellent knowledge of git based source driven development (gitflow)
• Excellent understanding of CI/CD pipelines
• Good knowledge (written and spoken) of English
Nice to have:
• Experience with SAP CX (Customer eXperinece) / SAP Commerce Core (1905 or above) / SAP Commerce Cloud V2 (PaaS) is a plus • Experience with AWS or other Cloud Platforms is a plus • Knowledge of (.NET C#) / (Java/J2EE, servlets and JSP) is a plus • Experience in performance testing is a plus (JMeter, BlazeMeter) • Work experience with the Atlassian Product Suite (JIRA, Bitbucket, Confluence) is a plus • Experience in using Scrum, XP, Kanban or other Agile concepts is a plus
about the company
This must be the place. We are into creating more knowladge and experience, not titles. The structure here is merit-based and we got an inner value meter for doing our best work. We would like to welcome your passion and your expertise to the playground.
"Check out our website and our values!"
your area of responsibility
• Negotiate, plan and manage all release activities
• Lead, coordinate and execute deployments to different environments, based on well established deployment plans and checklists
• Develop scripts and automation tools used to build, integrate, and deploy software releases to various platforms
• Participate in project meetings to discuss release scope and/or roadblocks.
• Manage risks and resolve issues that affect release scope, schedule and quality
• Measure and monitor progress to ensure application releases are delivered on time, and that they meet or exceed expectations
• Support the development team in solving complex challenges
• Write and maintain good documentation which should include key information such as build and release procedures, dependencies and notification lists
• Communicate release details and schedules to the project managers / product owners as required
• Continually work towards making improvements in the release process
• A structured onboarding and orientation process for first couple of months
• Mentor and buddy to make the transition to WM easier
• The opportunity to work with great people who share the same values
• Friendly environment and colleagues always eager to help and share their knowledge and experiences
• Complex, innovative projects for highly recognizable brands
• Competitive salary
• Professional development, certification and training (international and local)
• Complex, innovative projects for highly recognizable brands • Private medical insurance