QA Automation Engineer
Change the text and make it your own. Click here to begin editing.
You are a QA Automation Engineer, with experience in manual software testing, who is ready to join our growing team. You will be working in an Agile environment, and engage with the planning, design, management, execution, and reporting of tests, using appropriate testing tools and techniques, as well as conforming to agreed process standards.
• 2+ years of software testing experience
• At least 1 year of software automation testing
• Experience in automated testing tools and frameworks (web/mobile environment – nUnit/JUnit, Postman/SoapUI, Selenium)
• Experience in testing web services (e.g. SOAP, REST)
• Experience in version control system and issue tracking tools (Git, Jira)
• Experience with test automation tools for mobile applications (Android / iOS) would be considered as a plus
• Experience in performance testing is a plus (JMeter, BlazeMeter) Key competencies.
• Understanding of agile testing practices and CI/CD approach
• Understanding of concepts of agile methodologies
• Understanding of databases, hands-on experience with writing queries (preferably Mongo, MS SQL)
• Understanding of software development life cycle
• Knowledge of OOP concepts and experience with any Object-Oriented programming language (preferably Java or C#)
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or related field
Personal qualities and social skills:
• Analytical and research skills
• Problem-solving skills
• Presentation skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication
• Team player
• Ability to assist and support others
• Orientated to detail as well as to big picture
about the company
This must be the place. We are into creating more knowladge and experience, not titles. The structure here is merit-based and we got an inner value meter for doing our best work. We would like to welcome your passion and your expertise to the playground.
"Check out our website and our values!"
your area of responsibility
• Review requirements, specifications and define test conditions
• Design test cases and supporting data • Analyse and report test activities and results
• Perform functionality and regression tests
• Identify and report issues and track them from discovery to successful correction
• Contribute to creation and enhancement of procedures and policies to seek the continuous improvement of the QA practices and culture in the team
• Develop, maintain, and execute automated test scripts to validate functional acceptance criteria as part of CI/CD pipeline
• Mentoring of junior QA colleagues and continuous knowledge share
• A structured onboarding and orientation process for first couple of months
• Mentor and buddy to make the transition to WM easier
• The opportunity to work with great people who share the same values
• Friendly environment and colleagues always eager to help and share their knowledge and experiences
• Professional development, certification, and training (international and local)
• Complex, innovative projects for highly recognizable brands