Business Development, Sales
Account Executive - EMEA - DACH
Change the text and make it your own. Click here to begin editing.
• Adaptive and introspective; willing to learn, teach, lead and follow
• 5+ years of selling experience in enterprise consumption-based software platforms
• SaaS, or telecommunications industry experience
• Proven track record of consistently exceeding quota
• Hunter mentality and experience working on outbound strategies (via telephone, email, social selling, etc)
• Impeccable written and verbal communication skills. You are a strong listener and communicator.
• Ability to identify and sell to C-Level targets, as well as across Product Development and IT contacts
about the company
Telnyx is a global communications platform and partner that powers carrier-grade services on an in-house built, private, cloud-agnostic IP network. We power voice, messaging, video, wireless, numbering, fax, security, and networking solutions for businesses all around the world. Whether we’re processing mission-critical communications, hosting enterprise-grade contact centers, or powering simple in-app messaging and calling, our APIs make secure, high-fidelity connectivity the new standard. We’re working to democratize worldwide access to real-time communications over the internet.
"Telnyx is a diverse, inclusive organization focused on solving problems, building intelligently, and documenting our logic."
your area of responsibility
• Work with the VP of Sales to develop a sales strategy across the DACH region - You will own the region and have responsibility for delivering the revenue targets
• Develop a strong pipeline of deals with a combination of outbound sales prospecting and inbound leads supported by our marketing and SDR teams
• Establish a trusted/strategic advisor relationship with each key customer and drive the continued value of Telnyx’s products and services.
• Arranging and conducting Telnyx portal demos for prospects with the support of our Sales Engineering team
• Work with customers to establish critical goals, or other key performance indicators and aid the customer in achieving their business goals.
• Collaborating with marketing, product management and sales peers to optimize client value and Telnyx success
• Provide accurate reporting and forecasting based on results at each stage.
• Unlimited Paid Time Off (PTO) for full-time and contract employees
• Annual professional development budget
• Volunteer Days
• Top-notch equipment
• Fitness & wellness stipend
• Monthly home cleaning stipend