Senior Alliances Manager
Change the text and make it your own. Click here to begin editing.
• 5+ years of relevant SI alliances and/or professional services experience in the Enterprise B2B SaaS
• 10+ years overall work experience
• Previous direct sales experience at Enterprise SaaS company preferred
• Shown success in identifying and recruiting SI partners that generated a high ROI for each party
• Strong planning skills. Experience in building and executing structured GTM and sales plays with alliance partners and channel partners
• Experience working in early-stage programs where processes are not well documented or defined
• Passionate about Slack and the problem we are solving
• Great track record of sourcing, developing, and maintaining partner relationships
• Strong product sensibility, and comfort with considering basic technical feasibility of partner integrations
• Extensive, relevant experience working with Partners communicating at C Level
• An energetic individual who flourishes with success and who has the persistence to follow problems through to their final resolution. Understands all aspects relating to “ownership”
• Sales, consulting practice and/or partner management background
• Consistent track record of over achievement in all roles
• Strong network/references from partners in the region
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent and credible presentation skills
about the company
Slack has transformed business communication. It’s the leading channel-based messaging platform, used by millions to align their teams, unify their systems, and drive their businesses forward.
"Check out our website and our values!"
your area of responsibility
• Work with sales, customer success and Slack services to define the local market needs and develop an SI partner strategy for the France Region.
• Work with Sales and CS to identify solutions areas that need to be served by SI’s and subsequently work with SI partners to bring those solutions to market.
• Recruit, onboard and run regional SI Partners
• Develop and execute joint business plans that drive all aspects of the Slack practice including business development, enablement, certification/education plans, partner marketing, and solution development
• Understand and communicate market opportunities, needs and partner feedback to cross-functional team to inform product and customer success roadmap and prioritisation
• Develop mutually-beneficial and trusting relationships with partners - make Slack a favoured company with which to partner
Discover them on our website!