Design, Information Technology, Engineering
Change the text and make it your own. Click here to begin editing.
• 7+ years as a UX designer in the B2B or B2C space with experience shipping SaaS applications.
• Strong understanding of information architecture, design patterns, and interaction design.
• An open mindset that lets you truly listen to stakeholder feedback, and deliver design solutions that incorporate the best ideas into your design deliverable.
• Ownership, accountability, and a growth mindset that makes everyone around you better.
• Proficiency in design tools such as Sketch, Figma, Adobe XD, and prototype tools such as Protopie, Framer X, or Principle. (We currently use Figma and Protopie)
about the company
What do NASA and emerging space companies have in common with COVID vaccine R&D teams or with Roblox and the Metaverse?
The answer is data, -- all fast moving, fast growing industries rely on data for a competitive edge in their industries. And the most advanced companies are realizing the full data advantage by partnering with Pure Storage. Pure’s vision is to redefine the storage experience and empower innovators by simplifying how people consume and interact with data. With 9,000 customers including 50% of the Fortune 500, we’ve only scratched the surface of our ambitions.
"Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire. "
your area of responsibility
• As a talented problem solver, you will work closely with our foosball-loving engineers and customer-obsessed product managers to deliver simple solutions for complex customer challenges.
• Deliver your design at the needed fidelity level (napkins, whiteboards, wireframes, mocks, or interactive prototypes) to communicate and drive shared understanding of vision.
• Lead a wide range of design projects. Sample projects include revolutionizing visualization on our SaaS app, designing a card for latency reporting on mobile, and driving initiatives to improve the information architecture for our on-array Web GUIs. You will have plenty of opportunities to exercise your design muscles and make a huge impact!
• Conduct generative research to gain new insights and perform evaluative research to validate design workflow.
• Provide constructive design critique to help other designers get to that “Ah-ha!” moment.
• Every now and then, your visual design talent will be called on to deliver application graphics and icons.
Discover them on our website!