Sales / Business Development
• Identify and work with stakeholders, including C-level executives, at companies of various sizes on their diversity, equity, and inclusion priorities- specifically on attracting, hiring, and retaining talent from underrepresented groups
• Manage complex end to end sales-cycles, including prospecting, diagnosis and demo, establishing value, negotiation, and closing.
• Demonstrate PowerToFly services via web demos and phone calls, and in-person when necessary.
• Build your own new book of business that you will then up-sell
• Meet or exceed activity, pipeline, and revenue targets.
• Travel as needed within your territory, depending on current travel restrictions.
about the company
PowerToFly's mission is to fast-track economic equality by upskilling and connecting underrepresented talent to roles in highly visible sectors. We achieve our mission daily through connecting diverse talent to free live virtual events with decision makers from companies, whether they're looking to change their career or they’re happy in their current role. We also feature upskilling content and host summits with industry leaders creating diverse, inclusive and equitable workplaces.
"Check out our website and our values!"
your area of responsibility
• High level of comfort with executive-level selling – and skilled leading conversations with C-level executives.
• Genuine desire to understand customer needs and help customers succeed by using the PowerToFly platform.
• Exceptional communication skills. We have zero tolerance for grammatical mistakes and spelling errors that make our work look sloppy.
• Have a strong entrepreneurial spirit and passion for sales.
• Comfortable operating in a start-up environment where process and collateral are still being defined.
• Skilled in prospecting to C-level executives and building a book of new business in new territories.
• Demonstrate personal leadership and professionalism - motivating and inspiring those around them.
• Are passionate about the mission, ready to get scrappy, and will help us take our message to businesses across the world.
• Experienced in forecasting sales activity and revenue achievement in salesforce.com, while creating satisfied and reference-able customers.
• Experienced in contract negotiations, including with Legal and Procurement organizations.
• Manage multi-step complex end to end sales-cycles, including prospecting, diagnosis, demo, establishing value, negotiation, and closing.
Discover them on our website!