Change the text and make it your own. Click here to begin editing.
• 4+ years experience working as a senior scrum master or agile coach in a engineering driven environment
• Hands-on experience in helping teams, departments and organisations to adopt an agile way of working and mindset
• Strong knowledge of agile methodologies, team coaching and change management
• Experience with facilitation techniques and team coaching
• Big plus for having knowledge on/worked with the following: design thinking, portfolio management, obeya, system thinking
• You are not afraid to challenge patterns and dynamics in the organisation
• You are persuasive, naturally curious and know how to create impact
• You are a strong communicator and resilient when it comes to organisational change
• You challenge team and leadership on their short and long term ambitions
• You are a strong team player and willing to learn from others
• You’re not afraid to give and receive feedback
about the company
Mollie is a pioneer in online payments and well known in the fin-tech industry. Moreover we are one of the fastest growing payment service providers in Europe. We help businesses of all sizes sell and scale more efficiently with a solid and easy-to-use payment solution.
"Check out our website and our values!"
your area of responsibility
• Support the teams in scaling up and adopting more mature ways of working, leading and encouraging the adoption of agile practices
• Help teams to identify the best way to work and provide tools to foster autonomy and ownership. In addition provide teams with knowledge and support to adopt an agile mindset and self organise to take ownership
• Work closely with key stakeholders to continually inspect and improve our way of working both at team and domain level
• Assess existing practices across the product and engineering department, work together with key stakeholders to create momentum for change taking Mollie to the next level
• Support the teams to identify bottlenecks, dependencies and possible waste with a Lean mindset
• Work closely with the team to align on the roadmap, priorities and problems to be solved
• When needed, act temporary in the role of Scrum Master for one or more teams, facilitating ceremonies and removing impediments as they arise
Discover them on our website!