in-office, hybrid, flexible
Commercial Account Executive
Change the text and make it your own. Click here to begin editing.
• 2+ years of Experience in a Quota Carrying SaaS Sales Role
• Strong prospecting, Territory/Account planning, and team-selling experience
• Proven track record of exceeding sales quotas
• Accurately Forecast and Track Sales Activities
• Bachelor degree from a competitive university
• Experience in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• You have the ability to grow rapport and relationships with potential clients
• You have a phenomenal attitude that can maneuver through ambiguity and the ability to work and collaborate with a growing team
• You are an analytical problem solver who uses data to make informed decisions
• You are a results-oriented individual who is excited by the prospect of fueling the continued growth and success of Miro by growing our sales pipeline. You have a “can-do” attitude and are relentless in pursuing goals and solving problems.
about the company
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Deloitte, Okta, Datadog, Shopify, and many more global companies of all sizes.
"Miro’s mission — Empower teams to create the next big thing — is how we think about our product, people, and culture. We believe that creating big things requires diverse and inclusive teams. Diversity invites all talent with different demography, identities and styles to step in, and inclusion invites them to step closer together. Every day, we are working to build a more diverse Miro, cultivate a sense of belonging for future and current Mironeers around the world, and foster an environment where everyone can collaborate and embrace differences."
your area of responsibility
• Prospect, Develop, and Close new customers on our Miro Platform
• Manage a high volume of amount deals
• Contact new trials/users within customers to expand use cases and drive more revenue
• Work with Marketing and the SDR team on executing campaigns
• You will run effective discovery and demonstrations, partner with our customer success team to run success pilots
• Identify, Establish and Cultivate relationships with Senior Level Executives
• Forecast Pipeline Accurately and Achieve monthly/quarterly quotas
• Help Blueprint and Drive Best Practices across the sales organization
• Excellent Medical, Dental + Vision health benefits
• Creative scale-up environment with hyper growth potential where you’ll learn best in class skills
• Competitive salaries + Flexible time off
• 401k matching + Stock options
• Free lunches + Office snacks
• Be a part of a culture of learning that will take your professional growth to another level with collaborative + thoughtful team members