Digital Marketing Manager, LinkedIn Marketing Solutions
Change the text and make it your own. Click here to begin editing.
• 5+ years' experience in digital marketing, new customer acquisition, performance marketing, demand generation or related role
• 3+ years’ experience in managing and optimizing digital marketing campaigns, setting up multi-channel digital media strategies and running multi-variate testing.
• BA/BS degree
• Excellent communication and project management skills as the successful candidate will work closely and coordinate initiatives with marketers across all regions
• Analytical and problem-solving skills: identify trends, optimization opportunities, best practices.
• Ability to logically and efficiently structure ambiguous problems, identify sources of data, conduct analysis, identify key insights and recommended actions.
• Ability to be highly productive and proactive with supporting key stakeholders.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Experience working in a global B2B technology company setting with international complexity
about the company
LinkedIn is the world’s largest professional network, built to help members of all backgrounds and experiences achieve more in their careers. Our vision is to create economic opportunity for every member of the global workforce. Every day our members use our products to make connections, discover opportunities, build skills and gain insights. We believe amazing things happen when we work together in an environment where everyone feels a true sense of belonging, and that what matters most in a candidate is having the skills needed to succeed. It inspires us to invest in our talent and support career growth. Join us to challenge yourself with work that matters.
"Check out our website and our values!"
your area of responsibility
LinkedIn Marketing Solutions (LMS) is a multi-billion-dollar business for LinkedIn and is our fastest growing business line with tremendous growth opportunities ahead. When organizations come to LMS, we help them reach and engage professional audiences at scale. We then help turn those audiences into communities, and ultimately, those communities into customers. To this end, we run digital marketing campaigns for our LinkedIn Marketing channel. We are looking for an energetic, self-motivated digital marketer with experience running and optimizing campaigns on LinkedIn to help us elevate the business impact we have with our marketing initiatives to new heights. This role will involve interacting with stakeholders across our Asia, North America and Europe to launch global campaigns.
• Run a regular rhythm of working with marketing operations partners and other global marketers to analyze and optimize outbound marketing campaigns on the LinkedIn Marketing channel.
• Oversee the quarterly global campaign planning and prioritization process that is run across regions for the LinkedIn Marketing Solutions business.
• Manage weekly performance analysis for the LinkedIn Marketing channel.
• Grow LinkedIn marketing revenue and conversions using a robust digital marketing strategy with the objective of regularly exceeding quarterly ROI goals.
• Get involved in new product innovation LinkedIn Marketing Solutions via digital campaigns in collaboration with Product Marketing.
Discover them on our website!