Supply Chain Logistic Specialist
Change the text and make it your own. Click here to begin editing.
• You need a a Bachelor or Master’s degree in Economics / Logistics along with 5 years of Warehouse & Distribution expertise gained within an international environment (ideally Service logistics or FMCG).
• You have a deep understanding of Inbound and Outbound processes, Warehouse Activities (damage handling, re-packing, scrapping, Subcontracting), Physical Inventory Count process, Interfacing SAP/WMS (idoc management) and cost drivers in Logistic Service Providers.
• We expect you are a team player with excellent internal & external stakeholder management skills with the ability to effectively communicate & influence others.
• You are eager to take initiative and got clear capacity to manage projects: You make it happen!
• Furthermore, you have highly developed analytical and numerical skills and like to deep dive into issues like a Sherlock Holmes.
• You have sound knowledge of SAP ECC and Excel.
• We expect you to have a strong command in English, as this is our business language.
about the company
For more than 265 years, JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS (JDE) is inspired by its belief that it’s amazing what can happen over a cup of coffee or tea. We are fuelled by our purpose of unleashing the possibilities of coffee and tea to create a better future. Today, our coffee & tea portfolio is available in more than 100 developed and emerging markets, through a portfolio of over 50 brands that collectively cover the entire category landscape led by leading household names.
"Check out our website and our values!"
your area of responsibility
• In cooperation with our external logistic service provider (LSP) you realize the delivery of Supply Chain Service Levels, manage the performance of the LSP and the costs connected to Warehousing and Distribution.
• You measure performance by maintain the KPI Dashboard with our LSP on inbound, storage, outbound, transport and workshop performance and realize monthly reporting.
• Also the role consists of monthly business reporting on transport, storage, equipment refurbishment and scrapping costs. This in alignment with the Global SC Finance department.
• Continuous improvement is important. Based on KPI you will do root cause analyses and initiate and execute improvements.
• The role consists of an operational part with issue solving on stock differences, errors within EDI traffic between JDE and LSP system and (SAP-)process explanation to internal stakeholders.
• For all issues at the LSP: you are first escalation level
Besides a salary based on your experience, we offer a variety of secondary conditions of employment. This includes a performance bonus, generous pension, CAO a la Carte and significant additional ADV days as we think a good work-life balance is important. Furthermore, a flexible international work environment, freedom to implement your great ideas and opportunities to develop yourself and grow further within JDE.