Life Cycle Assessment Specialist
Change the text and make it your own. Click here to begin editing.
• A master’s degree in environmental studies, agronomy or similar
• Over five years of experience in working with Life cycle assessments or Environmental reporting
• Profound understanding of the life cycle and implications in (end-to-end) food production
• Knowledge of GaBi database systems for LCA analysis and greenhouse Gas reporting standards
• The ability to take a data-led, scientific approach
• Excellent communication skills in English, both written and spoken at all levels.
about the company
For more than 265 years, JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS (JDE) is inspired by its belief that it’s amazing what can happen over a cup of coffee or tea. We are fuelled by our purpose of unleashing the possibilities of coffee and tea to create a better future. Today, our coffee & tea portfolio is available in more than 100 developed and emerging markets, through a portfolio of over 50 brands that collectively cover the entire category landscape led by leading household names.
"Check out our website and our values!"
your area of responsibility
• Lead and participate in conducting full life cycle analysis of JDE products and services
• Maintain and improve the database of aligned JDE standard emission factors
• Engage in building enterprise tools to enable data-led, sustainability-based decisions and automated progress reporting
• Communicate regularly with line manager about the project: progress and results
• Participate in the JDE sustainability technical committee
• Work with various stakeholders in R&D, Marketing, Engineering, Manufacturing or Supply Chain on the results of work, and ensuring decisions
• Pro-actively manage activities that project results will be delivered within agreed time and budget
Next to an attractive and rewarding salary, we offer a variety of secondary employment conditions. This includes:
• Guaranteed year-end bonus
• Favourable pension-plan
• 25 vacation days and 12 additional days of reduced worktime
• Personal learning budget of € 1500,- a year
• Remuneration for health, life- and other insurances
• Fitness allowance
• Discount on coffee and tea products
• A flexible, international work environment with many career opportunities