Change the text and make it your own. Click here to begin editing.
• Have at least 2+ years of full cycle recruiting experience with an emphasis on meaningfully diversifying teams
• Possess a high level of empathy and effective, inclusive communication skills
• Fervently believe that great talent is the foundation for any company’s growth and success
• Prioritize a seamless, remarkable candidate experience and serving the needs of the business and its leaders
• Think critically, adapt easily to changing priorities, optimize their own time and enjoy collaborating
• Operate autonomously and proactively seek out solutions to problems
• Are naturally curious, continuously learning and reflecting on their own growth
about the company
HubSpot (NYSE: HUBS) is a leading customer relationship management (CRM) platform that provides software and support to help businesses grow better. We build marketing, sales, service, and website management products that start free and scale to meet our customers’ needs at any stage of growth. We’re also building a company culture that empowers people to do their best work. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
"Check out our website and our values!"
your area of responsibility
• Engage, nurture and qualify a diverse pool of candidates from a range of channels by identifying unique ways to source strong candidates via the internet, content and branding initiatives, driving employee referrals and attending networking events
• Strategically partner with hiring managers and their respective teams at every stage of the recruiting life cycle
• Drive the candidate evaluation process and manage offer delivery and negotiations
• Act as a champion for candidates throughout their journey by ensuring they feel supported and set up for success
• Create an efficient interview process and positive candidate experience by setting expectations, communicating timely updates, and providing actionable feedback
• Leverage data to make educated decisions in regards to recruiting processes changes, advising stakeholders and your individual performance
• Experiment with new ways to optimize our interview processes, internal workflows, and solve for candidate experience
Discover them on our website!