Senior Software Engineer
Change the text and make it your own. Click here to begin editing.
• A strong foundation of computer science knowledge (with or without any particular degrees)
• 7 or more years experience programming in multiple modern programming languages
• Solving problems and building new features with minimal direction
• A fun attitude. Life is short. We can have fun while we work hard on cool things.
• Be humble, be modest. Experience doing code reviews and receiving feedback.
• A solid understanding of OOP design patterns
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Experience with these technologies: Linux, Docker, PHP (or similar languages), Symfony (or similar frameworks), MariaDB (or similar mysql databases), Bash, Git
about the company
Getwork is a leading job search company located in the Warehouse District of Minneapolis. Every day we index millions of jobs around the world directly from company websites with innovative proprietary technology created by LinkUp. As a result, we provide premium job search for job seekers, valuable exposure for employers, and brilliant labor market data.
"Check out our website and our values!"
your area of responsibility
• Learning and experimenting with new technologies and ideas
• Developing features and optimizations in a core application that processes/analyzes millions of rows of data per day
• Improving existing software to ensure fast and reliable delivery
• Develop and collect metrics to drive continuous improvement of existing products
• Building team culture and development processes
Along with some of our perks such as remote work, stand up desks, volunteer opportunities, and free snacks in the office, we offer:
• Health / dental benefits
• Paid time off
• 401k match
• Employee stock options