Program Marketing Manager
Change the text and make it your own. Click here to begin editing.
We’re looking for a Program Marketing Manager with a love for startups to join our team and help our local programs increase the volume and quality of their applicant pools. We are based in Silicon Valley and have remote team members across Colorado, New York, Pennsylvania, Bulgaria, India, U.K, and Brazil. Our success has been documented in the New York Times, BusinessWeek, Forbes, TechCrunch, and more. You will have the opportunity to see entrepreneurship, angel investing, and venture capital from every angle, and work for a company whose mission is to empower entrepreneurs across the globe.
Your Background & Skills:
• Experience working in startups and/or venture capital, with a deep understanding of accelerators and the startup community
• Strong relationship management skills, with experience building and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders
• VERY strong writing and communication skills
• A self-starter who can take a project and manage the execution in line with company strategies. FI team members are all entrepreneurial and don't require a lot of direction.
• Exceptional attention to detail, autonomous time management, and ability to work in a fast-paced and ambiguous environment.
about the company
The Founder Institute (FI) is the world's largest pre-seed startup accelerator. We’ve helped launch over 5,000 companies in 200+ cities globally, that have raised in total over $1BN of funding.
"Check out our website and our values!"
your area of responsibility
• Work closely with Local Leaders of FI accelerator programs and develop scalable strategies to increase brand awareness and grow the volume/ quality of applicant pools across the globe.
• Maintain and improve best practices for recruiting applicants, with a large focus on event, content, and WOM marketing
• Act as the main point of contact for Local Leaders on all matters related to marketing their local programs
• Train, and develop training materials, to ensure that best practices are communicated and adopted easily worldwide
• Track and manage social advertising and sponsorship campaigns, both globally and locally
• Experience in Social Advertising, HTML/ CSS, design, Google Analytics is a plus (but not required)
• An opportunity to work with a global company and learn about the world through the lens of entrepreneurship.
• Competitive compensation package commensurate with experience.
• Vibrant and flexible work environment, among like-minded people with entrepreneurial mindset.
• Working schedule for adults: flexible times, remote work, unlimited PTO