Marketing Manager, Email & Copywriting
Change the text and make it your own. Click here to begin editing.
We’re looking for an Email and Copywriting specialist with a love for startups to join our team. We are based in Silicon Valley and have remote team members across Colorado, New York, Pennsylvania, Bulgaria, India, U.K, and Brazil. Our success has been documented in the New York Times, BusinessWeek, Forbes, TechCrunch, and many more. You will have the opportunity to see entrepreneurship, angel investing, and venture capital from every angle, and work for a company whose mission is to empower entrepreneurs across the globe. This role is 100% remote.
Your Background & Skills:
• A self-starter who can take a project and manage the execution in line with company strategies.
• Strong communication and copywriting skills with an added focus on cross platform brand messaging.
• Extensive experience with email marketing funnels and conversion strategies including, but not limited to, building an optimized CRM funnel and A/B testing.
• Experience with leveraging analytics tools to improve messaging efficacy and produce reports to share with the HQ team (Google Analytics and Sendgrid experience preferred).
• Experience leading projects and working cross functionally, specifically with Marketing, IT, and Design teams.
• Website design and UX optimization experience is necessary for success in this role, including, basic HTML and graphic design skills.
• Exceptional attention to detail, autonomous time management, and ability to work in a fast-paced and ambiguous environment.
about the company
The Founder Institute (FI) is the world's largest pre-seed startup accelerator. We’ve helped launch over 5,000 companies in 200+ cities globally, that have raised in total over $1BN of funding.
"Check out our website and our values!"
your area of responsibility
• Develop copy for the Founder Institute website, email drip campaigns, and other collateral that effectively communicates our brand messaging, pre-seed accelerator program, and post-program support.
• Implement data tracking and manage cross-channel email marketing to multiple audiences, with the goal of increasing open and conversion rates across the globe.
• Coordinate with the design and product teams to improve the usability and conversion of the website and overall funnel optimization.
• Coordinate with the marketing team on initiatives to increase conversion and effectively communicate our services to the marketing funnel.
• An opportunity to work with a global company and learn about the world through the lens of entrepreneurship.
• Great opportunity for growth within a small, energetic team of ~25 remote employees.
• Competitive compensation package commensurate with experience.
• Vibrant and flexible work environment, among like-minded people with entrepreneurial mindset.
• Working schedule for adults: flexible times, remote work, unlimited PTO