Human Resources, Marketing
Diversity Partnerships Associate
Change the text and make it your own. Click here to begin editing.
• 4+ years experience in multi-channel marketing, including experience designing, executing and running integrated marketing campaigns and events (online and in-person) with proven results of driving conversions and ROI
• Experience managing diversity and inclusion initiatives geared towards underrepresented communities, that resulted in positive business outcomes
• Advanced copywriting skills, proof-reading and editing
• Demonstrated experience adapting, learning new skill sets, and gaining an understanding of operational challenges
• Experience project managing innovative brand partnerships, executing deliverables to fulfil business objectives
• Experience in building marketing campaigns to enhance employer branding
• Self-starter with experience working in a fast-paced and changing environment
• Experience collaborating on community-focussed programs, initiatives or projects
• Experience in pivoting quickly and adapt to business needs and changing candidate landscape to stay best-in-class
• Experience designing effective presentations and pitch decks that articulate ideas to key stakeholders
• Proficient in using Microsoft Office Programs, Outlook, Google Suite, Marketing Tools (i.e. Splash, Canva, InDesign, Photoshop), etc.
about the company
Founded in 2004, Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together.
"Check out our website and our values!"
your area of responsibility
• Day to day supporting EMEA Talent Attraction Program Managers
• Working with Employment Brand Managers to identify opportunities to scale diversity focussed campaigns through External Recruiting Partners.
• Project manage multi-channel and integrated marketing initiatives with External Recruiting Partner Organisations
• Support go-to-market execution for diversity-focussed campaigns and partner programming, management and execution of marketing activations, including: planning, research, production, partner management and reporting
• Manage and execute online and in-person events and experiences that are boldly focused on engaging and hiring diverse talent.
• Evaluate metrics, report on campaign results and determine ROI
• Partner with recruiting to engage employees to participate in branding activations
• Partner and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to ensure quality, on-time delivery of partner initiatives, programs and assets across multiple channels
• Develop audience-centric content that positively impact the diverse candidates brand sentiment, affinity, consideration and engagement with Facebook as an employer
💫Fast-track for UA talents