Data Science, Information Technology
Data Science Manager, XR
Change the text and make it your own. Click here to begin editing.
• Experience in managing other team members in a formal or informal capacity
• Experience in quantitative analysis at a technology company, consulting, investment banking, or product management including experience with SQL or other programming languages
• Experience initiating and driving projects to completion with minimal guidance
• Experience communicating and representing results of analysis to senior leadership
• Experience with applied statistics or experimentation (i.e. A/B testing) in an industry setting
• Preferred Qualifications
• Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Math, Physics, Engineering, or related quantitative field.
• Understanding of statistical analysis, experience with packages, such as R, MATLAB, SPSS, SAS, Stata, etc.
• Experience with large data sets and distributed computing (Hive/Hadoop).
• Experience with traditional or ML-based computer vision
about the company
Founded in 2004, Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together.
"Check out our website and our values!"
your area of responsibility
• Help build and lead a great data science team to deliver world-class products
• Apply your expertise in quantitative analysis, data mining, and the presentation of data to see beyond the numbers and understand how our users interact with our core products
• Partner with Product and Engineering teams to solve problems and identify trends and opportunities
• Inform, influence, support, and execute our product decisions
• Build/maintain reports, dashboards, and metrics to monitor the performance of our products
• Manage development of data resources, gather requirements, organize sources, and support product launches while keeping the team accountable and impactful
💫Fast-track for UA talents