Change the text and make it your own. Click here to begin editing.
• A master designer, able to visualise the brand and its products to myriad demographics and personas clearly. Creating a sense of connection in their work between Canva and the audience
• You are the perfect balance between ideation at a conceptual level and execution, in bringing your ideas to life
• You’re interested in learning about digital strategies and web-based methodologies, because your work will help define the future of Canva’s brand
• Well-versed in static and motion design and animation and an understanding of how to connect with audiences through a variety of different platforms
• Minimum of 5 years in a forward-thinking brand design role.
• Online portfolio that demonstrates: Strong brand design principles and craft, A modern style & aesthetic, Creative thinking & Attention to detail
• Advanced proficiency with design and prototyping tools such as Sketch, Photoshop, Invision and Canva
• Good organisational skills, including the ability to prioritise tasks and meet deadlines.
about the company
At Canva, our mission is to democratise design and empower creativity for anyone and everyone, on every platform. Inspired by a team of talented thinkers, an amazing culture and a remarkable growth trajectory – we’re out to change the world, one design at a time. Since launch in August 2013, we have grown exponentially, amassing over 60 million monthly active users across 190 different countries who have created more than 6 Billion designs. We are one of the world’s fastest-growing technology companies and we have only achieved about 1% of what we want to do.
"One of our core values at Canva, “Being a force for good” means we are actively working towards a world that isn't just good for a small few, but one that’s good for everyone. We believe deeply that bringing together diversity of thoughts, perspectives and expression is key for building the best product for our equally diverse community. To achieve this, we need to constantly work towards making Canva the best place to work, for everyone.
Canva is currently one of Australia’s hottest technology companies and has been the ranked #1 Australian Workplace in Technology by JobAdvisor for two years in a row. We ensure that the Canva workspace is setup for you to do your best work and have a great time doing so, with breakout areas, little nooks, quiet places to retreat.
We make hiring decisions based on your experience, skills and passion. If you’re keen to apply and need reasonable adjustments or would like to note which pronouns you use at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know."
your area of responsibility
• Design creative solutions for Canva’s new product launches, landing pages and a wide range of other digital communication assets.
• Develop design guidelines and toolkits for high priority brand campaigns
• Create and manipulate a diverse range of content (digital and motion) that brings Canva to life in exciting creative executions
• Collaborate with a team of writers, designers, art director, animators, videographers and marketers to bring our brand campaigns to life in unique and unforgettable ways
• Familiarise yourself with the performance of your work and learn for future executions.
Discover them on our website!