Talent acquisition recruiter
Change the text and make it your own. Click here to begin editing.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
• Minimum of 3 years recruiting experience; including experience in a corporate recruiting role or in an agency/search firm role for high volume recruitment
• Ideally experience coming from recruitment in SSC environment in Bulgaria
• Speaks fluently English
• Bulgarian or any other European language is a strong plus
• Excellent written & verbal communication, relationship building, organizational, presentation, collaboration, and negotiating skills
• Demonstrated experience establishing customer relationships and a track record of excellent customer satisfaction required
• A proven ability to pipeline talent along with an in-depth knowledge of creative sourcing techniques to uncover passive candidates
• Ability to handle customers and candidates remotely at international level
• Experience with tools and technology including an Applicant Tracking System, HR People Management System, and LinkedIn Recruiter functionality required
about the company
At BIC®, we bring simplicity and joy to everyday life. Our Human Expression, Blade Excellence and Flame for Life products create a sense of ease and delight in the millions of moments that make up the human experience. We reimagine everyday essentials that are present in over 4 million retail outlets in more than 160 countries around the world.
"BIC Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law."
your area of responsibility
• Manages the overall talent acquisition process (advertising, sourcing, interviewing, recommendation), negotiates competitive offers
• Advises hiring manager with a consultative approach and drive processes to move forward at pace
• Monitors and reduces the costs of the recruitment process
• Develops new and innovating sourcing pipelines; partners with other stakeholders like universities and peer companies to increase candidate flow
• Uses social media sites to promote the BIC employer brand, post jobs and engage candidates
• Manages the overall candidate experience, coaches hiring managers on the process and implements recommendations for continuous improvement
• Explores the market best practices in recruitment and staffing and implements appropriate best practices
Discover them on our website!