Czech Republic, Remote
Data Science, Marketing
Change the text and make it your own. Click here to begin editing.
You are a data enthusiast, passionate about helping companies leverage their data for better business.
You are customer-focused and experienced in a social engagement role.
You thrive by making a community happy by engaging with members and responding to their questions or concerns.
You possess the patience and meticulousness for developing detailed training materials on highly technical topics.
You can think on your feet and overcome obstacles and distractions.
You are at ease communicating with customers from widely diverse backgrounds, cultures, nations and technical abilities.
You want to have a direct impact on helping customers make the most of their investment in software products through education and training.
You have creative ideas that will directly impact the future development of training products, materials and programs.
You help foster a culture of diversity and the highest moral and ethical standards.
You are not looking for just a job. You want work that is fun where your abilities and contributions are valued and recognized.
Your must - have qualification
A degree in Communications or a similar discipline.
Experience in a customer-facing consulting role.
Hands-on experience in consulting from enterprise DQ, MDM, or Data Governance tools/solutions, preferably in complex and diverse systems environments.
A passion for building relationships with customers and other industry professionals.
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Ability to grasp business and technical concepts and transform them into engaging and effective training presentations.
Experience delivering introductory and advanced level technical topics to internal resources as well as external customers.
Excellent English-language in written and verbal communication and presentation skills and the ability to create engaging content. Other languages are a bonus.
about the company
Ataccama Corporation is an international software company that prides itself in delivering cutting-edge technology used for data quality, master data management, data governance, and big data. Leading financial, commercial, and government organizations choose Ataccama technologies for their proven ability to execute and deliver real business benefits.
"Ataccama is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We know diversity fuels knowledge exchange, fosters innovation, and empowers us to grow and be better as a company and as humans. We seek to recruit, develop, and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool."
your area of responsibility
To develop relationships with community members to drive conversations and engagement.
To build on such relationships in order to develop business level training course opportunities.
To seek and maintain a relationship with highly engaged community members.
To work closely with Solutions Consultants to ensure that training aligns with our customers needs and goals for learning.
To create content for weekly newsletters consisting of recent community activity and work with Marketing teams to distribute the newsletter to our community members.
To manage the user profiles within the community to ensure employees are granted the appropriate permissions.
To moderate community categories, posts and classifications to ensure all community content is accurately relevant and searchable.
To make any necessary changes to the form and format of our training materials as needed to align with the training program priorities.
To help identify any barriers to learning and opportunities to improve our offerings.
To contribute to making our training better by sharing experiences from our customers.
To receive training in Ataccama technology and ongoing support from our community of colleagues around the globe.
🌴 Work-life balance
- 5 weeks of vacation, 2 sick days, and 1 personal day for each calendar year with Ataccama (up to 5 in total).
- Flexible working hours & flexible working setup. We’re not strict about how you work, as long as you’re comfortable and happy.
💲 Comp & Benefits
- Employee Stock Options Program - Watch your successes directly contribute to our growth! Own a portion of the company and support each other’s wins.
- "Bring Your Friend" referral program - You can get 40 - 80 000 CZK (+ 10 000 CZK for your team’s fund) when a new teammate you recommend finishes their probation period.
🧘♂️ Health & Free time
- Flexipass or Multisport card (after finishing your probation period).
- Annual package for mental health support (sessions with a counselor, therapist, or coach).
- Shared company cards for free entrance to Prague Zoo & Botanical garden.
- Company bikes, longboards, e-scooters - indoor office use is welcome.
🎓 Learning & Development
- Online company language courses (Czech, German, English).
- Conference tickets to the best industry events of the year.
- Online courses & company access to Udemy to hone your skills.
- Company library, where you can even suggest the best educational books for us to order.
💻 IT equipment
- Company laptop (Dell, MacBook).
- Monitor, mouse, headphones, and office chair for home office.
- Company mobile phone + SIM card & 20/50 GB of mobile data.
🍩 Gifts, surprises & parties
- Receive gifts including the latest Ataccama merchandise, T-shirts, limited edition hoodies, and more surprises!
- Join events like our themed New Year’s parties and summer all-staffs. Though mostly online for now, we’re excited to meet in person when it’s safe!
- Fuel up! Our kitchens are stocked with fresh fruit and juice, teas, and the best coffee in town.
🌎 Full remote / work from anywhere
💫 Fast-track for UA talents