Finance, Human Resources
German Payroll Specialist
Change the text and make it your own. Click here to begin editing.
• Ideal candidate has worked in a multi-client payroll environment, managing a diverse range of payrolls and client relationships and has a proven track record of delivering German payrolls.
• Experience of DATEV Software is desirable but full training will be provided.
• Competent with German payroll complexities, including different terms and conditions and the compliant treatment of differing wage codes.
• Compliant with German legislation and periodic statutory requirements.
• Multilingual with German and Business English
• Is experienced in working with international clients both small and large (FTSE & Fortune 500) and has the ability to communicate clearly and gain trust with clients.
• Is a highly motivated and driven professional, with excellent communication skills and a track record of delivering high levels of customer satisfaction.
• Experience of working within a service delivery environment.
• Extremely organised and takes pride in the standard of their work.
• Can demonstrate the ability to interact effectively with iiPay’s clients and be assertive in a professional manner.
• Has intermediate to high Excel skills and is capable of effectively and efficiently manipulating data within an Excel workbook.
about the company
iiPay, winners of the Global Payroll Supplier of the Year award 2020 is a high growth, innovative company, based in US, Europe and Singapore recognized for delivering an outstanding customer experience and service levels. Our payroll managed service is underpinned by our market leading global payroll management system delivering a unique client experience and value-added services.
"Check out our website and our values!"
your area of responsibility
• The successful candidate requires minimum 2 years of German payroll experience and the ability to demonstrate a proven track record in the following areas:
• Payroll delivery and service level management
• Delivery of accurate and compliant German payrolls for a group of assigned global clients. The ability to co-ordinate and deliver on a variety of client requirements to ensure statutory compliance and an efficient service.
• Operational excellence
• Individually, and as a team member, strive to improve the systems, processes and payroll delivery environment to maximise the efficiency and accuracy of our service, for our clients.
• Managing and maintaining clear and informative communications to clients, payroll operations management and client account managers.
• Country legislation knowledge
• Being the primary contact point for the assigned German payrolls, developing and maintaining detailed knowledge and understanding of the statutory processes and legislative deadlines in Germany.
• Project delivery
• Working closely with the implementation team to take-on new client payrolls in Germany.
• Owning or contributing to specific company projects such as improving and/or changing systems, processes or functions within the business.
• Escalation and problem resolution
• Managing and resolving client escalations, seeking help and advice where needed.
As well as offering you the opportunity to be innovative and ambitious, iiPay believe in offering a competitive salary, generous benefit package and a great culture and employee engagement initiatives, not to mention our other benefits below!
• Competitive salary and Cafeteria package
• Monthly free breakfasts
• Continuous development and financial assistance for education and professional memberships
• Great company events!
• Friendly working environment
• Flexible working